|Maximum displacement||51 mmp-p|
|Maximum velocity||2.0 m/s|
|Maximum acceleration||1250 m/s2|
Temperature (& humidity) and vibration (vertical or horizontal) combined environmental test system, A single-axis vertical and horizontal switching excitation model for large displacement and high speed vibration testing, The Vertical/Horizontal Vibration Combined Environmental Test System is a chamber located above the vibration test system, which is equipped with a vertical and horizontal table in front of and behind the vibration test equipment, to allow the chamber to slide and move up and down to perform vertical excitation combined testing and conventional horizontal excitation combined testing at ambient temperature in a single unit. The vertical and horizontal tables are separated, enabling large displacement and high speed vibration, which is ideal for combined environmental testing of automotive parts, car electronics, wire harnesses, plastic molded parts, and more.Enables large displacement and high speed vibration:
- This model enables large displacement and high speed vibration testing, which cannot be achieved with a multi-axis vibration test system.
Independent testing of temperature/humidity and single axis vibration (vertical/horizontal):
- In combined environmental testing, the temperature and humidity chamber and vibration test system operate sequentially, but each function can also be operated independently.
- This model enables temperature characteristic testing with the temperature and humidity chamber and vibration testing at ambient temperature.
An unique direct coupling to the chamber floor method:
- To improve the temperature and humidity performance, the temperature and humidity chamber and vibration test equipment must have a good seal. With this model, in particular, the temperature and humidity chamber slides over the vertical and horizontal tables, so this is even more of an issue.
- ESPEC's unique direct coupling to the chamber floor method ensures a good seal not only vertically but also when connected horizontally.